Tri-County Contractor’s Association (TCCA) was founded in 1972 with a mission to advance the construction industry in Southeastern Wisconsin, specifically Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth counties, and provide the tri-county area with a healthy and cost-competitive commercial construction industry. TCCA Members are general contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers who are members of the community who have a long-term interest in the growth of the construction industry. TCCA Members maintain the highest ethical standards and provide the commercial contracting expertise, construction capabilities and people needed to support future growth and prosperity.
TCCA offers many additional benefits and services for its members, including:
- The monitoring of legislation and issues that affect the industry.
- A liaison between other contractor associations.
- Collective bargaining and related labor matters.
- Periodic informational mailings.
- Trust committees to monitor health, welfare and pension funds.
- TCCA Educational Scholarships.
- Listing on the TCCA web site’s Membership Directory.
- Networking events.
- TCCA Industry Advancement Fund.
- A staff to help members with business-related questions or problems.
Working with TCCA members assures having general contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers who are:
- Efficient and cost-competitive.
- Know and understand local legislation and rules relating to commercial construction.
- Members of the community who have more than a short-term interest in the satisfactory completion of the job.